Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!!

We have a ton of new art prints going up on the shop in just a few days, so stay tuned for those! Here's a little sneak peak of some artwork we have:



Also, we've recently expanded our kids inventory and are now waiting on some shipments to trickle in. In the meantime,  I've been working on giving the kids line it's own fancy name and branding. So without further ado, please welcome to the Kan Kan family, Little Kan Kan! It's still in the works. I want Little Kan Kan to have a life of it's own—playful and whimsical, so here's what we're thinking...



Just a sketch, but it will come to life in no time and the products we have in store are just so sweet that I hope you all will love them just as much as we do!

In other news, I'm two days shy of 39 weeks and the tiredness has hit me like a ton of bricks. Please bare with me, folks. See this lovely mug that Lockett found for me at Goodwill? Isn't it great?!


Well, back in the day it used to be filled to the brim with the perfect bold coffee to get you through the day. Now, not so much. In this mug we have some kind of tea. In fact, I don't even know what I'm drinking, but it's not cutting it.

This mug still makes me happy. Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment